Planning to go camping, hiking and exploring the great outdoors? While you can always just bring your phone and some snacks with you, there are many other gadgets that will make your next trip much easier. In this article, I’m going to show you the best of the best when it comes to gadgets for our next adventure.
What To Pack
No matter what your next adventure is, there are certain must-have gadgets that you should pack. Here is a list of the best gadgets to take with you on your next trip:
1. A Good Camera: This is a must for any adventure, whether you’re hiking, camping, or even just exploring a new city. A good camera will help you capture all the memories of your trip.
2. A Portable Charger: This is essential for any gadget-lover. A portable charger will keep your devices charged and ready to go, so you can use them whenever you need them.
3. A Waterproof Case: This is perfect for any outdoor adventures. A waterproof case will protect your gadgets from the elements and keep them safe from water damage.
4. A GPS Device: This is a great gadget to have if you’re going hiking or camping in an unfamiliar area. A GPS device can help you find your way back if you get lost, and it can also be used for navigation purposes.
Whether you’re shooting photos or videos, a good camera is an essential piece of gear for any adventure. But with all the different types and brands of cameras on the market, it can be hard to know which one is right for you. Here are a few things to consider when choosing a camera for your next adventure.
Image quality is important, but so is weight and portability. If you’re planning on hiking or backpacking, you’ll want a camera that’s lightweight and easy to carry. But if you don’t mind sacrificing some image quality, there are plenty of small, compact cameras that will do the job.
If you’re looking to shoot video, you’ll need a camera that records in HD (1080p). This will give you the best image quality, but keep in mind that HD video files are much larger than standard definition (SD) files, so you’ll need more storage space.
Action cameras like the GoPro are designed for adventurous activities like skiing, surfing, and mountain biking. They’re small and lightweight, and they can be mounted on helmets or other gear to get great shots.
In recent years, smartwatches have become increasingly popular, and for good reason. They’re incredibly useful little devices that can do a lot more than just tell time.
If you’re an adventurer, a smartwatch can be a great asset on your next trip. They can track your steps and distance, help you stay connected even when there’s no cell service, and of course, keep you entertained with music and games.
There are a lot of different smartwatches on the market, so it can be tough to know which one is right for you. We’ve put together a list of the best smartwatches for adventurers, so you can find the perfect one for your next trip.
There are a ton of different fitness trackers on the market these days, but which one is right for your next adventure? Here is a list of the best fitness tracker for every type of adventurer, from the casual hiker to the hardcore mountaineer.
For the occasional hiker or walker, the Fitbit Flex 2 is a great choice. It tracks your steps, distance, and calories burned, and also monitors your sleep quality. It’s water-resistant and has a five-day battery life, so it’s perfect for short adventures.
If you’re a more serious adventurer who likes to hike, bike, or run, the Garmin Forerunner 935 is a great choice. It tracks all the same metrics as the Flex 2, but also has GPS tracking and mapping capabilities. It also has a longer battery life, up to 24 hours with GPS tracking turned on.
For hardcore adventurers who push their limits, the Suunto Spartan Sport Wrist HR is a great choice. It tracks all the same metrics as the other two fitness trackers, but also includes heart rate monitoring and altitude tracking. It has a battery life of up to 12 hours with GPS tracking.
Portable Speaker Systems
Whether you’re camping in the great outdoors or just tailgating in your backyard, a portable speaker system is a must-have for any adventure. There are a ton of different options on the market, so it can be tough to know which one is right for you. Here’s a quick guide to help you choose the best portable speaker system for your next adventure.
First, consider how you’ll be using the speaker. If you’re mostly planning on using it indoors, then you can get away with a smaller and less expensive option. But if you want to take your music with you on hikes or other outdoor activities, then you’ll need a speaker that’s durable and can withstand the elements.
Next, think about sound quality. Some portable speakers are designed for portability over sound quality, while others sacrifice portability for better audio. It all comes down to personal preference—if you care more about having amazing sound, then go with a bigger and heavier speaker. But if portability is your top priority, then go with a smaller and lighter option.
Finally, consider your budget. Portable speakers range in price from around $30 to $300.
Batteries and Chargers
If you’re planning your next adventure, you’re going to want to make sure you have the best gadgets to help you along the way. That means having the right batteries and chargers to keep your devices powered up.
There are a lot of different options out there, so it can be tough to know which ones are the best. But don’t worry, we’ve got you covered.
Here are some of the best batteries and chargers for your next adventure:
1. Anker PowerCore 10000: This portable charger is perfect for keeping your devices charged while on the go. It’s small enough to fit in your pocket, but it has enough power to charge most smartphones up to three times.
2. Mophie Powerstation XL: This charger is great for longer adventures, as it can charge most laptops and smartphones multiple times. It’s also got a handy LED display that shows you how much power is left.
3. Goal Zero Sherpa 100AC: This is a great option if you need to charge multiple devices at once. It can charge a laptop, smartphone, and tablet all at the same time. Plus, it has a built-in AC outlet.
Is there anything more frustrating than being in the middle of nowhere and having your phone die? Not only can it be a pain to be without communication, but if you’re relying on your GPS to get around, it can also be dangerous. A solar charger is a great solution for anyone who loves spending time outdoors or traveling to remote areas.
Solar chargers use the sun’s energy to recharge your devices, and they’re becoming more and more popular as people are looking for ways to reduce their reliance on fossil fuels. There are a lot of different solar chargers on the market, so it’s important to do your research to find one that will work best for you.
Here are a few things to keep in mind when shopping for a solar charger:
-The size of the charger. If you’re planning on using it to charge your phone, you’ll need a smaller charger. But if you want to use it to power larger devices like laptops, you’ll need a bigger one.
-How much power you need. Some chargers have multiple ports so you can charge multiple devices at once. Others have high-powered ports for charging devices quickly. Consider how many devices you’ll want to charge.
Phone Cases and Screen Protectors
When it comes to your phone, you want to make sure it’s protected from the elements. A good case and screen protector can make all the difference. Here are our top picks for phone cases and screen protectors for your next adventure.
1. Otterbox Defender Series Case: This tough case is perfect for those who are hard on their phones. It can take a beating and keep your phone safe.
2. LifeProof Fre Case: This case is perfect for those who need a little extra protection for their phone. It’s water and drop proof, making it ideal for adventures.
3. Mophie Juice Pack Air: This battery case will make sure your phone never runs out of juice. It’s great for long days or if you’re using your phone a lot.
4. Anker PowerCore 10000: This portable charger is a must-have for any adventure. It’s small and lightweight, but pack a powerful punch when it comes to charging your devices.
5. Solar Charger: A solar charger is a great option if you’re going to be in an area with limited or no access to power outlets.
Headphones and Earbuds
There are a lot of different headphones and earbuds on the market, but which ones are the best for your next adventure? Here are a few of our favorites:
1. Bose QuietComfort 20 Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones: These headphones are great for blocking out noise so you can focus on your adventure.
2. Sennheiser CX 6.00BT Wireless In-Ear Headphones: These earbuds are perfect for listening to music or podcasts while you’re on the go.
3. Jaybird X4 Wireless In-Ear Headphones: These headphones are great for athletes or anyone who wants a secure fit while they’re active.
4. Skullcandy Ink’d Wireless In-Ear Headphones: These earbuds are perfect for those who want great sound quality without breaking the bank.
GPS devices are a must for any adventurer. They help you keep track of your location, plan your route, and find your way back if you get lost. There are many different types and brands of GPS devices, so it’s important to choose one that will meet your needs. Here are some things to consider when choosing a GPS device:
-Size and weight: You’ll want a GPS device that is small and light enough to carry with you on your adventures.
-Battery life: Choose a GPS device with a long battery life so you don’t have to worry about it running out of juice in the middle of nowhere.
-Features: Decide which features are most important to you. Some GPS devices come with built-in maps, while others allow you to download maps from the internet. Other features to look for include the ability to mark waypoints and track your speed and distance traveled.
-Price: GPS devices range in price from around $100 to $500 or more. Choose the best device you can afford that has the features you need.
Jump Starter Battery Packs
One of the most essential gadgets for your next adventure is a jump starter battery pack. This handy little device can jump start your car or any other vehicle with a dead battery, so you can get back on the road quickly and easily.
There are a few things to consider when choosing a jump starter battery pack. First, you’ll want to make sure that the pack is powerful enough to start your particular vehicle. Most packs are rated in terms of the number of “joules” they can provide. The higher the joule rating, the more powerful the pack.
Second, you’ll want to consider the size and weight of the pack. If you’re planning on carrying it around with you on your adventures, you’ll want something that’s relatively small and light.
Finally, you’ll want to think about what other features you might want in a jump starter battery pack. Some packs come with built-in air compressors, for example, which can be handy if you need to inflate a tire while on the road. Other packs come with USB ports, so you can charge your phones or other devices while on the go.
If you’re looking for the best gadgets for your next adventure, look no further than this guide. I’ve compiled a list of the must-have gadgets for any adventurer, whether you’re looking to hike, camp, or just explore the great outdoors. From portable solar chargers to rugged smartphones, these gadgets will help you make the most of your next adventure.